This year was not the easiest due to the current situation with COVID-19.
But our company was able to adapt to the new realities as quickly as possible and secure the offices of our clients!
We would like to give a number of special recommendations and highlight the most important points.
Important: the main mechanism of transmission of COVID-19 pathogens is by airborne droplets. The possibility of transmission of infection by air depends on various parameters:
- number of viruses per drop;
- the time of their stay in the air;
- temperature and humidity.
In this regard, we would like to share with you practical recommendations for the operation of climate systems during a pandemic:
- Do not turn off the units in any case, do not reduce the volume of fresh air flow.
- Reduce the number of recirculating air components (if present in the systems) in favor of fresh air components.
- Ventilate the premises before and after working hours.
- Maintenance must be completed on time, and the intervals between maintenance must be reduced. Especially with regard to filter replacement and hygiene checks.
I would like to pay special attention to the performance of maintenance!
Maintenance of climate control equipment is especially important now! To ensure a healthy and hygienic operation of your air conditioning system, especially in the current COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend prompt maintenance of the entire system, including cleaning and replacing filters.
Do not neglect these mandatory measures, take care of yourself and the people around you! After all, timely maintenance of your office gives confidence in the safety of the entire team.
Head Of the " Operation Department»
Companies of LLC " TСM»